The Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat (PIFS) and The University of the South Pacific (USP) through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), Australia and European Union funded Intra-ACP GCCA+ Pacific Adaptation to Climate Change and Resilience Building (PACRES) and Pacific-European Union Marine Partnership (PEUMP) programmes are offering fully funded short trainings on the following courses:
- Grant Writing Training - 23rd to 25th February, 2022.
- Report Writing Training - 3rd to 4th March, 2022.
- Project Management Training - 15th to 17th March, 2022.
- Training of Trainers Resilience Certificate Level 1 - 29th March to 31 March 2022.
Note: These courses are full day virtual/ blended classes via zoom with online facilitation of activities.
5pm (Fiji Time) on 7 February 2022
You can apply with ease online using this link: https://www.training.ac.fj/info/pifs-usp-short-trainings/
Or you you can also download a copy of the registeration form below and return a filled copy in PDF to the emails provided below.
Download PDF Application Form
Download Word Application Form
Contacts for Queries or Submissions
All forms to be returned in PDF to any of the following contacts. For queries or clarifications, please send an email to the addresses provided.
- Teea Tira: email@example.com
- Sharon Tohaimae: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prerna Chand: email@example.com
- Leigh-Anne Buliruarua: firstname.lastname@example.org